To apply for the race, choose the competition and the type of race and fill out the registration form on the website. After you're done, click Apply, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address.
All main clubs that will take part in the event will be added to the list directly. You will have to specify your team by hand.
If your club is not on the list, specify the 'no club' option during your registration (you can inform the administrator about it when confirming your application), and the new club will then appear on the list shortly.
2 people. If there's just you, you won't be able to join team racing.
If your team is substantially larger, it can split into subteams. When all the members are registered, you will be able to join the subteam you like most.
Yes, you can. Oval Track Racing is an option available for all individual sportsmen, and the rankings will be given according to your personal results.
Yes, you can do that in the Circuit Race. The Community Cup is a team competition.
In order to take part in the event, you should have the following documents:
- driver's license for the vehicle of the respective category;
- Racer ID Card (is given to you during the registration before the race);
- the registration certificate of your ATV;
- a valid medical insurance policy;
- proof of technical inspection for the abovementioned vehicle;
- sport license (is required to participate in the Russian Championship finals).
Vehicles include utility vehicles of serial manufacture from a batch of no less than 100 items – quads (ATVs).
To be able to pass the Tech Inspection, the following should be present/done:
- validation of the ATV according to its identification document;
- the ATVs fully functional brakelight and a brake performance test;
- a helmet for the pilot;
- sponsor's stickers;
- sport number;
- a GPS navigation device and a dash logger (you can rent these from the organizers).
Entertainment area will offer all guests a coffee room.
If you'd like to take part in team racing, the entry fee is 5,000 rubles per person. Oval Track Racing fee is 5,000 rubles per person.
If you take part in both races, in the team and Oval Track Racing, you'll get a 50% discount, and the total cost per person will be reduced to 7,500 rubles.
After you fill in the registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will contain all the information on how to pay your entry fees.